Web-based complex and robust application for door manufacturer in Toronto, Canada. The application allows automating the ordering procedures according to clients custom requirements. It also allows to see clearly the entire process of product quotation, ordering, production, scheduling and release.
This solution allows company TO SAVE MORE THAN $15000 a month on labor and error prevention cost.
- Friendly web interfaces for client, dealers, agents, administrators
- Role-based access control: for administrators, employees
- Scalable module-based software architecture
- Custom order compilation and procedures with heavy dependencies
- Product image compilation
- Complex price generation
- Schedules and booking systems, dates control
- Approval, production, release flows
- Financial & invoicing systems
- Supporting file generation
- General and custom reporting
- and more
From the idea to deployment. Web-based application featuring online brokerage system based on a reverse auction. The system allows to source, award and manages the total procurement process of requested goods.
- Friendly web interfaces for buyers, sellers, agents, administrators.
- Order placement and procurement flow
- Financial and bookkeeping systems
- File generation and more
Web-based art school management software allows the owner easy manage schedule of both ongoing and special classes, students in classes, generate attendance, invoices and more. Application is integrated with well known cms system WordPress, which allows owner and administrators to create content using system data.
- Management interfaces for administrators, students, teachers
- AUTOMATED attendance according to schedule and days off
- Generate and send invoices, statements, payment reminders
- Manage ongoing and special classes
- Assign teachers and models to classes
- Manage students portfolios
- Manage curriculum
- Automated registrations
- and more .....